Monday, June 22, 2009

My dearest Tony,

I love you. i will always love you. i will keep to that promise until the end of time.

remember when i told you i see us grow old together? it never left my mind. i can still see you and me together. holding hands. loving each other. celebrating our life together, the love we shared.

i love you and no matter how it hurts, i will always feel the same way for you. i want to stop loving you. i want to hate you. but my heart feels otherwise. i gave you my heart. i know you still have it. i won't ask for you to give it back. it's yours. its yours to keep. i don't know if you gave your heart to me but the love you showered me will forever keep me warm, keep me forever alive. i love you. i'm crying right now not because of the hurt you gave me, but of the love you gave me.

i will always love you. my future is with you. my life will never be complete without you. i can never imagine kissing someone's lips other than your lips. i remember the days when we're still friends. when we ride on any public transport. i look at the driver's mirror, not to check how i look, but to stare at your lips that i wanted to kiss even the first time i saw you in cubao. and when you kissed me six years ago, i remember i ask for one, two, three, four more. i love the feeling. i always love the feeling when you kiss me.

i am crying right now not because i can't kiss you lips. i'm crying because i can't wait for our next kiss.

i love you. no matter how it hurts.
i love you. i don't know if i can still win you back. i don't know if this love could bring you back but i will always love you.

i love you. i can never imagine opening my eyes in the morning not seeing you beside me, giving me the morning hug, morning kiss, morning stare, morning smile, morning caress. i love you.

i am crying right now not because my morning is always empty in this room miles away from the room we share. i am crying because i miss touching your smiling face.

i am crying. i am always crying. not for the pain you gave me. not for the fact that you fell in love with someone else. i am crying because i love you. i can't stop loving you. i love you. it maybe too late for you to know. but i love you.

sj

No comments:

Post a Comment