Monday, October 12, 2009

I hope you found yours

'...at least once in every incarnation, the Soulmate who is sure to cross our path. Even if it is only for a matter of moments, because those moments bring with them a Love so intense that it justifies the rest of our days.'

I almost choked myself with my own tears. If I were to believe Paulo Coelho's words, and I do believe in soulmate, I could fairly say I did met my other half not too long ago. It was a brief encounter that would last me a lifetime. And if I have to do it over and over again in my next incarnation, to find my way through my soulmate's arms and kisses until one day fate would keep us apart, I'd never waste time and never let that someone pass by. It would be the same feeling that would keep my heart beating. It would be the same reason that would paint smile in my lips. And that someone will always be in my thoughts and my dreams. Now, I think, that justifies the intensity of love I am feeling for the rest of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment